These Terms and Conditions apply to the Micheldever Tyre Services “10KUMHO” promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the incentive. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Promotional period runs from 1st September – 30th September 2017 (or until the Promoter ends the offer).
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Micheldever Tyre Services Ltd, Southam Tyres , Southam Drive, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 0RB.
3. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 17+. Employees of Micheldever Tyre Services, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded.
4. This Promotion is for retail customers only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- There is a purchase requirement – entrants must purchase two or more Kumho car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st September and 30th September 2017 (“the Promotional Period”). From an on-line purchases ONLY.
6. In order to enter, you need to do the following:
6.1 Purchase a minimum of two KUMHO branded tyres and have them fitted from a Micheldever Kumho Partner within one week of purchase and by the 7th October 2017.
6.2 To claim your £10 off you must purchase two tyres through the website using the promotional code. The £10 will be deducted from the total cost during the check-out process.
7.The 10KUMHO offer specification is not negotiable or subject to change. The Promoter retains the right to substitute for an offer of equal or greater value if required. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion and it is non-transferable.
8. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
10. The Promotion will be run ‘until stocks last’ and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Micheldever Tyre Services.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“The staff at Steve Andrews in Bodmin are unfailingly friendly and helpful, the premises are the cleanest tyre shop I have ever seen, in particular the waiting area and toilets. The job was done really quickly, just enough time for a coffee and cake at nearby Barnecutts, and the price was keen. This is a local business at its very best.”
“A RESCUE SERVICE SECOND TO NONE. On behalf of Sue and I , we wish to thank you Steve and your team of Dave and Mr Smooth Head, who came to Sue`s rescue when her clutch cable failed. Your team do what they say , 10 mins Dave said and in 10 mins they arrived at the rescue site. Her rescue service had quoted a 2 hour wait !!!!!! They drove the vehicle back and all was repaired within the hour. New customers be advised, you do not get this friendly ( put the customer first ) service at this level anywhere in Bodmin and did you know they do far more than tyres now. EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM AN EXCELLENT TEAM, well done from both of us. 13 July 2016. ”
“So nice to find a company willing to go the extra mile to help a customer,better than excellent service, can't thank you enough”